- Peter Sturesson: the officer who became a PhD 2018-09-18
- Join the international competition SensUs 2018-07-02
- The aim is set on paper batteries in collaboration between Uppsala university and BillerudKorsnäs. 2017-07-02
- CEM4MAT launch and Titan Themis Inauguration 2017-06-13
- Three Teknat researchers awarded scholarships by the King 2017-04-30
- Mikael Jonsson has been awarded the Elder Gustaf Adolf Medal in gold! 2017-03-14
- Mille-feuille-filter removes viruses from water 2016-05-18
The officer who became a PhD
At the Department of Engineering Sciences you find the following divisions: Applied material science, Applied mechanics, Industrial engineering and management, Electricity, Microsystems technology, Nanotechnology and functional materials, Signals and systems, Solid state electronics, Solid state physics and Quality Science.
We are involved in several larger research collaborations together with researchers from other departments and universities. Our researchers have access to extensive infrastructure of which the Ångström Microstucture Laboratory could be mentioned as the largest.
We offer education at almost all engineering programmes (in Swedish). We are also responsible for the bachelor programme Leadership - Quality Technology - Improvement (in Swedish) and master programmes (in Swedish) within sustainable energy generation and industrial management and innovation. Besides a large number of courses that are only given within the engineering programmes we are also giving independent courses.
Find more information about education at university’s central web
For those who want to immerse themselves in a field of study and conduct research on their own, we offer postgraduate studies.