News and Events
- Chemical Interactions Between Cemented Carbide and Difficult-to-Machine Materials by Diffusion Couple Method and Simulations. 2018
- Light-induced ultrafast proton-coupled electron transfer responsible for H-2 evolution on silver plasmonics. 2018
- Significance of Brownian Motion for Nanoparticle and Virus Capture in Nanocellulose-Based Filter Paper. 2018
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of the wound healing properties of nanofibrillated cellulose hydrogels.
- Towards Tunable Protein-Carrier Wound Dressings Based on Nanocellulose Hydrogels Crosslinked with Calcium Ions. 2018
- Amine-functionalised mesoporous magnesium carbonate: Dielectric spectroscopy studies of interactions with water and stability. 2018
- Characterization of Nanoparticle Batch-To-Batch Variability. 2018
- Cyanobacterial diversity held in microbial biological resource centers as a biotechnological asset: the case study of the newly established LEGE culture collection. 2018
- A Modified In Situ Method to Determine Release from a Complex Drug Carrier in Particle-Rich Suspensions.. 2018
- Amorphous Calcium Carbonate Constructed from Nanoparticle Aggregates with Unprecedented Surface Area and Mesoporosity. 2018
Read about some of our interesting discoveries highlighted in media.