News and Events
- Invited lecture: 3D integration the building blocks of upcoming technologies 2019-09-19
- 10th European Kesterite+ workshop in Uppsala 2019-08-22
- UU Workshop for Writing Successful MSCA IF Grant Proposals in Angstrom 2019-06-20
- Open Seminars on Enabling Technologies for biomedical applications, June 14, Angstrom 2019-06-10
- FREIA - workshop on energy efficient RF power generation - Häggsalen June 18-20, 2019 2019-06-04
Disputation: Luimar Nogueira Correa Filho, “Functional properties of silicon nitride based materials for joint applications”
Disputation: Jenny Carlsson, "On crack dynamics in brittle heterogeneous materials", Department of materials science and engineering.
Disputation: Marcus Tavares da Costa, div Applied Mechanics," Mechanical characterization of thin brittle coatings on polymer films for barrier applications"
Disputation: Katharina Rudisch, div Solar Cell Technology, "Defect Engineering in Kesterite Materials for Thin Film Solar Cells".
Disputation: Susanne Lewin, div Applied materials science, "Functional Aspects of Cranial Implants: Mechanical and Regenerative Properties".
Interested in electronics?
Learn more about electronics reading our courses.